mm-config (1) - Linux Man Pages
mm-config: OSSP mm library configuration/build utility
NAMEmm-config - OSSP mm library configuration/build utility
VERSIONOSSP mm 1.4.1 (10-Aug-2006)
SYNOPSISmm-config [--help] [--version] [--cflags] [--ldflags] [--libs]
DESCRIPTIONThe mm-config program is a little helper utility for easy configuring and building applications based on the mm(3) library. It can be used to query the C compiler and linker flags which are required to correctly compile and link the application against the mm(3) library.
OPTIONSmm-config accepts the following options:
- Prints the short usage information.
- Prints the version number and date of the installed mm(3) library.
- Prints the C compiler flags which are needed to compile the mm(3)-based application. The output is usually added to the "CFLAGS" variable of the applications "Makefile".
- Prints the linker flags ("-L") which are needed to link the application with the mm(3) library. The output is usually added to the "LDFLAGS" variable of the applications "Makefile".
- Prints the library flags ("-l") which are needed to link the application with the mm(3) library. The output is usually added to the "LIBS" variable of the applications "Makefile".
CC=cc CFLAGS=-O `mm-config --cflags` LDFLAGS=`mm-config --ldflags` LIBS=-lm `mm-config --libs`
all: foo foo: foo.o $(CC) $(LDFLAGS) -o foo foo.o $(LIBS) foo.o: foo.c $(CC) $(CFLAGS) -c foo.c
Ralf S. Engelschall rse [at] engelschall.com www.engelschall.com
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials
Linux Man Pages Copyright Respective Owners. Site Copyright © SysTutorials. All Rights Reserved.