mogautomount (1) - Linux Man Pages
mogautomount: automatically discover and mount MogileFS disks
Command to display
mogautomount manual in Linux:
$ man 1 mogautomount
mogautomount - automatically discover and mount MogileFS disks
mogautomount [--verbose | -v]
mogautomount [--help | -h]
Mounts all unmounted filesystems with labels of form ``MogileDev<n>'' at
/var/mogdata/dev<n>, creating the needed directories as well.
You can do this at runtime without restarting mogstored, assuming you
can add new block devices at runtime via your SCSI/SATA/etc controller.
- --help | -h
- --verbose | -verbose
If a mogile device isn't mounted yet, check to make sure the underlying filesystem has the directory set
to be not readable or writable at all (chmod 0). This could help prevent mogstored from accidentally writing
to the underlying filesystem.
0 on success or inaction because no action needed to happen.
1 on partial failure (some mounts succeed).
2 on total failure (things had to be done, but nothing was).
Brad Fitzpatrick, <brad [at] danga.com>
WARRANTY, BUGS, DISCLAIMER
This tool mounts disks, and disks hold data, so naturally you should
be afraid. Real the source code to see what it does. This tool comes
with no warranty of any kind. You're response for its use or misuse.
COPYRIGHT & LICENSE
This tool is Copyright 2006, Six Apart, Ltd.
You're free to redistribute it under the same terms as perl itself.
Hey! The above document had some coding errors, which are explained below:
- Around line 134:
'=end' without a target?
Pages related to mogautomount
- moggsplit (1) - split Ogg logical streams
- mogilefsd (1) - MogileFS tracker daemon
- mogrify-im6 (1) - resize an image, blur, crop, despeckle, dither, draw on, flip, join, re-sample, and much more. Mogrify overwrites the original image file, whereas,
- mogrify-im6.q16 (1) - resize an image, blur, crop, despeckle, dither, draw on, flip, join, re-sample, and much more. Mogrify overwrites the original image file, whereas,
- mogrify (1) - resize an image, blur, crop, despeckle, dither, draw on, flip, join, re-sample, and much more. Mogrify overwrites the original image file, whereas,
- mogstored (1) - MogileFS storage daemon
- moar (1) - a runtime for Perl 6