molrender (1) - Linux Man Pages
molrender: The molrender program reads a molecule from an input file and can render it in a variety of ways.
molrender - The molrender program reads a molecule from an input file and can render it in a variety of ways.
If you have wish installed, tkmolrender script can be run to bring up a simple GUI to let you set up the molrender options. Otherwise, molrender can be run directly and takes the following command line options:
- Must be followed by one of ball, stick, or connolly
- Must be followed by the argument oogl
- Indicates that the input is a PDB file
- Indicates that the input is a KeyVal input
- Must be followed by keyword to read in a KeyVal input
- Must be Followed by an integer which is the sphere subdivision level
molrender is open-source software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
molrender is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials