muffin (1) - Linux Man Pages
muffin: Clutter based compositing GTK2 Window Manager
MUFFIN - Clutter based compositing GTK2 Window Manager
SYNOPSISmuffin [--display=DISPLAY] [--replace] [--sm-client-id=ID] [--sm-disable] [--sm-save-file=FILENAME] [--version] [--help]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly muffin.
muffin is a minimal X window manager aimed at nontechnical users and is designed to integrate well with the GNOME desktop. muffin lacks some features that may be expected by traditional UNIX or other technical users; these users may want to investigate other available window managers for use with GNOME or standalone.
- Connect to X display DISPLAY.
- a window manager which is running is replaced by muffin. Users are encouraged to change the GNOME window manager by running the new WM with the --replace or -replace option, and subsequently saving the session.
- Specify a session management ID.
- Disable the session management.
- Load a session from FILENAME.
- Print the version number.
- -?, --help
- Show summary of options.
CONFIGURATIONmuffin configuration can be found under Preferences->Windows and Preferences->Keyboard Shortcuts on the menu-panel. Advanced configuration can be achieved directly through gsettings.
AUTHORThe original manual page was written by Thom May <thom [at] debian.org>. It was updated by Akira TAGOH <tagoh [at] debian.org> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (with permission to use by others), and then updated by Luke Morton and Philip O'Brien for inclusion in muffin.
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials