ncargversion (1) - Linux Manuals
ncargversion: Display NCAR Graphics Version number
Command to display
ncargversion manual in Linux:
$ man 1 ncargversion
ncargversion - Display NCAR Graphics Version number
This command allows you to determine what version of NCAR Graphics
that you are currently using. This can be helpful when trying to
get consulting help on NCAR Graphics.
Copyright (C) 1987-2011
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
The use of this Software is governed by a License Agreement.
Pages related to ncargversion
- ncargcc (1) - Command for compiling C code that uses the NCAR Graphics low-level
- ncargex (1) - NCAR Graphics Fortran and C Low-Level Utility Examples
- ncargf77 (1) - Command for compiling Fortran code that uses the NCAR Graphics
- ncargf90 (1) - Command for compiling Fortran code that uses the NCAR Graphics
- ncargfile (1) - NCAR Graphics Files
- ncargpath (1) - Return the full pathname to a given NCAR Graphics directory
- ncargrun (1) - to run a user program and redirect the metafile output
- ncarlogo2ps (1) - adds NCAR logos to pre-existing PostScript files generated by NCAR Graphics.