nfreplay (1) - Linux Man Pages
nfreplay: netflow replay program
NAMEnfreplay - netflow replay program
- nfreplay [options] [filter]
- -H remotehost
- Send all flows to this remote host. Accepts a symbolic name or a IPv4/IPv6 IP address. Defaults to IPv4 localhost 127.0.0.1.
- -j mcastgroup
- Join this multicast group and send all flows to this group host. Accepts a symbolic name or multicast IPv4/IPv6 IP address.
- -p port
- Send all flows to this port on the remote side. Default is 9995.
- Forces nfreplay to send flows to a IPv4 address only. Can be used together with -i if the remote host has an IPv4 and IPv6 address record.
- Forces nfreplay to send flows to a IPv6 address only. Can be used together with -i if the remote host has an IPv4 and IPv6 address record.
- -v num
- Send flows as netflow version num. 5 and 9 are supported. The default is sending the flows as netflow version 5. In version 5 mode, IPv6 flows, are skipped and 64bit counters are truncated to 32bit.
- -d usec
- Delay each record by usec mirco seconds, to avoid overrun on the remote side. Default is 10.
- -b buffersize
- Set send buffer size in bytes. Useful for large data to transfer. Default is system dependent.
- -r inputfile
- Read input data from inputfile. Default is read from stdin.
- -t timewin
- Send only flows, which fall in the time window timewin, where timewin is YYYY/MM/dd.hh:mm:ss[-YYYY/MM/dd.hh:mm:ss]. Any parts of the time spec may be omitted e.g YYYY/MM/dd expands to YYYY/MM/dd.00:00:00-YYYY/MM/dd.23:59:59 and sends all flow from a given day.
- -c num
- Limit number of records to send to the first num flows.
- Print nfreplay version and exit.
- Print help text on stdout with all options and exit.
0 No error.
255 Initialization failed.
254 Error in filter syntax.
250 Internal error.
SEE ALSOnfcapd(1), nfdump(1), nfprofile(1)
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials
Linux Man Pages Copyright Respective Owners. Site Copyright © SysTutorials. All Rights Reserved.