oddjob_request (1) - Linux Man Pages
oddjob_request: send requests to oddjobd from the command line
oddjob_request - send requests to oddjobd from the command line
SYNOPSISoddjob_request [-s service] [-o object] [-i interface] [-S] [ [request [arg1 ...]] | -I ]
DESCRIPTIONThe oddjob_request application is a simple oddjob client application which can be used to invoke a particular method provided by the oddjobd server.
If no request is given as a command-line argument, oddjob_request will attempt to invoke the list method, which should list all methods for which the invoking user is authorized.
- Connect to the session bus instead of the system bus. This option is primarily intended for use in testing. com.redhat.oddjob.
- -s service
- The object is provided by the named service instead of com.redhat.oddjob.
- -o object
- Invoke a method on the named object instead of /com/redhat/oddjob.
- -i interface
- The method is part of the named interface instead of com.redhat.oddjob.
- Default to the method and interface names used for D-Bus introspection (Introspect and org.freedesktop.DBus.Introspectable, respectively).
SEE ALSOoddjob.conf(5) oddjobd.conf(5) oddjobd(8)