papi_avail (1) - Linux Man Pages
papi_avail: papi_avail utility.
papi_avail - papi_avail utility.
papi_avail - provides availability and detail information for PAPI preset events.
papi_avail is a PAPI utility program that reports information about the current PAPI installation and supported preset events. Using the -e option, it will also display information about specific native events.
- -a Display only the available PAPI preset events.
- -d Display PAPI preset event information in a more detailed format.
- -h Display help information about this utility.
- -t Display the PAPI preset event information in a tabular format. This is the default.
- -e < event > Display detailed event information for the named event. This event can be either a preset or a native event.
There are no known bugs in this utility. If you find a bug, it should be reported to the PAPI Mailing List at ptools-perfapi [at] ptools.org.