pbmlife (1) - Linux Manuals
pbmlife: apply Conway's rules of Life to a portable bitmap
Command to display
pbmlife manual in Linux:
$ man 1 pbmlife
pbmlife - apply Conway's rules of Life to a portable bitmap
Reads a portable bitmap as input.
Applies the rules of Life to it for one generation,
and produces a portable bitmap as output.
A white pixel in the image is interpreted as a live beastie, and a
black pixel as an empty space.
Copyright (C) 1988, 1991 by Jef Poskanzer.
Pages related to pbmlife
- pbm2g3 (1) - convert portable bitmaps (PBM) into G3 fax files
- pbm2ppa (1) - convert portable bitmap (PBM) to HP's Printing Performance Architecture (PPA) file format
- pbmclean (1) - flip isolated pixels in portable bitmap
- pbmfilters (1) - list of all programs in the netpbm package
- pbmmake (1) - create a blank bitmap of a specified size
- pbmmask (1) - create a mask bitmap from a regular bitmap
- pbmminkowski (1) - compute Minkowski integral
- pbmpage (1) - create a one page test pattern for printing