pk-device-rebind (1) - Linux Man Pages
pk-device-rebind: Device software reloader
pk-device-rebind - Device software reloader
- pk-device-rebind [--help]
This program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Show summary of options.
- Show extra debugging information.
- Don't actually poke the hardware, only simulate what would be done.
- Success, the device was reloaded
- Failed with miscellaneous internal error.
- Arguments incorrect.
- Failed to write to device.
Copyright © 2009 Richard Hughes
packagekitd (1). udev(1).