poclean (1) - Linux Man Pages
poclean: Produces a clean file from an unclean file (Trados/Wordfast) by stripping
NAMEpoclean - Produces a clean file from an unclean file (Trados/Wordfast) by stripping out the tw4win indicators.
DESCRIPTIONThis does not convert an RTF file to PO/XLIFF, but produces the target file with only the target text in from a text version of the RTF.
- show program's version number and exit
- show this help message and exit
- output a manpage based on the help
- show progress as: dots, none, bar, names, verbose
- show errorlevel as: none, message, exception, traceback
- read from INPUT in xlf, po, pot formats
- exclude names matching EXCLUDE from input paths
- write to OUTPUT in po, pot, xlf formats
skip conversion if the output file has newer timestamp