pq2-ls-files (1) - Linux Man Pages
pq2-ls-files: List the file content of a dataset from a dataset meta-repository based on ROOT files
pq2-ls-files - List the file content of a dataset from a dataset meta-repository based on ROOT files
SYNOPSISpq2-ls [options] dataset
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the pq2-ls-files program.
pq2-ls-files is a script invoking the pq2 ROOT application to list the file content of a dataset from a dataset meta-repository based on ROOT files; the repository can be accessed via the local file system or a remote file server daemon or a PROOF facility.
More details about the underlying 'pq2' application can be found in the man page pq2(1).
- The dataset whose files are to be listed.
- -h, --help
- Display help information.
- -k, --keep
- Keep the temporary files created during the analysis under $TMPDIR
- Verbose mode
- -d <dataset>, --dataset=<dataset>
- Alternative way to define the dataset or the datasets to be listed.
- -u <serverurl>, --url=<serverurl>
- URL of the PROOF master or data server providing the information; for data servers, it must include the directory. Can also be specified via the environment variables PQ2PROOFURL or PQ2DSSRVURL (see ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES)."
- -t <dir>, --tmpdir=<dir>
- Directory for temporary files; defualt is /tmp/<username>.
ENVIRONMENT VARIABLESSee setup-pq2(1).
ORIGINAL AUTHORSGerardo Ganis for the ROOT team.
COPYRIGHTThis library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
AUTHORThis manual page was originally written by Gerardo Ganis <gerardo.ganis [at] cern.ch>, for ROOT version 5.