psicc (1) - Linux Man Pages
psicc: little cms PostScript converter.
psicc - little cms PostScript converter.
DESCRIPTIONlcms is a standalone CMM engine, which deals with the color management. It implements a fast transformation between ICC profiles. psicc is little cms PostScript converter.
- Black point compensation (CRD only).
- -i profile
- Input profile: Generates Color Space Array (CSA).
- -o profile
- Output profile: Generates Color Rendering Dictionary(CRD).
- -t <0,1,2,3>
- Intent (0=Perceptual, 1=Colorimetric, 2=Saturation, 3=Absolute).
- Do NOT generate resource name on CRD.
NOTESFor suggestions, comments, bug reports etc. send mail to info [at] littlecms.com.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Shiju p. Nair <shiju.p [at] gmail.com>, for the Debian project.