qrttoppm (1) - Linux Manuals
qrttoppm: convert output from the QRT ray tracer into a portable pixmap
Command to display
qrttoppm manual in Linux:
$ man 1 qrttoppm
qrttoppm - convert output from the QRT ray tracer into a portable pixmap
Reads a QRT file as input.
Produces a portable pixmap as output.
Copyright (C) 1989 by Jef Poskanzer.
Pages related to qrttoppm
- qr (1) - script to create QR codes at the command line
- qrdel (1) - delete xxQS_NAMExx Advance Reservations (AR)
- qrencode (1) - Encode input data in a QR Code and save as a PNG or EPS image.
- qrerun (1) - rerun a pbs batch job
- qrls-ge (1) - release Grid Engine jobs from previous hold states
- qrls-torque (1) - release hold on pbs batch jobs