qtiplot (1) - Linux Man Pages
qtiplot: Data Analysis and Scientific Plotting
NAMEQtiPlot - Data Analysis and Scientific Plotting
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the qtiplot command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
qtiplot is a powerful data analysis and scientific plotting program. It has an easy to use graphical user interface and a spreadsheet calculator, a good fitting wizard and more. It can import project files from the Origin program.
OPTIONSThese programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Show about dialog and exit
- Start QtiPlot with the default settings
- Show command line options
- Start QtiPlot in language XX ('en', 'fr', 'de', ...)
- Show QtiPlot manual in a standalone window
- Print QtiPlot version and release date
Execute the script file given as argument
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Gudjon I. Gudjonsson <gudjon [at] gudjon.org>, for Debian GNU/Linux, but may be used by others.
QtiPlot was written by Ion Vasilief and more.