radeontop (1) - Linux Man Pages
radeontop: tool to show GPU utilization
radeontop - tool to show GPU utilization
RadeonTop shows the utilization of your GPU, both in general and by blocks.
-b, --bus bus
- If you have multiple cards, use this parameter to select a specific one. For lspci output 01:00.0 VGA compatible controller, bus would be 1.
- Enables colorized output.
-d, --dump file
Instead of displaying the data, dump it to
for stdout. The file is appended to, so it's safe to specify the same filename for consecutive runs.
Use SIGTERM or SIGINT for graceful termination.
- Displays help.
-l, --limit limit
- Quit after dumping limit lines. Only valid in dump mode. Default is to dump until terminated; use SIGTERM or SIGINT for graceful termination.
- Forces the use of the /dev/mem path, in case autodetection fails. Useful for the proprietary driver.
-t, --ticks ticks
- How many times per second to sample the data. The default is 120. Higher numbers mean more accurate output and more overhead.
- Displays the program version.
- Toggle colorized output.