regtree (1) - Linux Man Pages
regtree: Text-mode registry viewer
regtree - Text-mode registry viewer
- regtree [--help] [--backend=BACKEND] [--fullpath] [--no-values] [--credentials=CREDENTIALS] [location]
- Show list of available options.
- Name of backend to load. Possible values are: creg, regf, dir and rpc. The default is dir.
- Credentials to use, if any. Password should be separated from user name by a percent sign.
- Print the full path to each key instead of only its name.
- Don't print values, just keys.
This utility is part of the m[blue]Sambam suite, which is developed by the global m[blue]Samba Teamm.