reporter-upload (1) - Linux Manuals
reporter-upload: Uploads compressed tarball of problem directory.
reporter-upload - Uploads compressed tarball of problem directory.
Configuration file contains entries in a format "Option = Value".
The options are:
- The URL where tarball should be uploaded.
- The SSH public key.
- The SSH private key.
Integration with ABRT events
reporter-upload can be used as a reporter, to allow users to upload compressed tarballs of problem directories to a configured URL. This usage can be configured in /etc/libreport/report_event.conf:
It can be also used on the post-create event to upload it automatically.
- Path to problem directory.
- Path to configuration file. When used in ABRT event system, the file contains site-wide configuration. Users can change the values via environment variables.
- The URL where tarball should be uploaded. URL should have form protocol://[user[:pass]@]host/dir/[file.tar.gz] where protocol can be http(s), ftp, scp, or file. File protocol can't have user and host parts: m[blue]file.tar.gzm. If URL ends with a slash, the archive name will be generated and appended to URL; otherwise, URL will be used as full file name.
-b, --pubkey FILE
- Set SSH public key file.
-r, --key FILE
- Set SSH private key file.
Environment variables take precedence over values provided in the configuration file.
- The URL where should be the tarball uploaded.
- User name for the upload URL
- Password for the upload URL
- Path to SSH public key file
- Path to SSH private key file
- • ABRT team