retrace-server-cleanup (1) - Linux Man Pages
retrace-server-cleanup: Collects garbage from Retrace server.
retrace-server-cleanup - Collects garbage from Retrace server.
The tool collects different kinds of garbage created by Retrace server:
- • Deletes old tasks. The limit to proclaim task old can be changed in the configuration file (DeleteTaskAfter).
- • Kills tasks running for a long time (> 1 hour).
- • Cleans up fakeroots and task directories from jobs finished in an unexpected way.
- • Michal Toman <m[blue]_mtoman [at] redhat.com_m>
_mtoman [at] redhat.com_
- mailto:_mtoman [at] redhat.com_