rpmdev-diff (1) - Linux Man Pages
rpmdev-diff: manual page for rpmdev-diff version 1.4
NAMErpmdev-diff - manual page for rpmdev-diff version 1.4
SYNOPSISrpmdev-diff [OPTION]... [DIFF-OPTIONS] FROM-ARCHIVE TO-ARCHIVE
DESCRIPTIONrpmdev-diff diffs contents of two archives.
See rpmdev-extract(1) for information about supported archive types.
- -c, --contents
- Diff contents of files in archives. This is the default.
- -l, --list
- Diff lists of files in archives.
- -L, --long-list
- Diff long lists (akin to 'find -ls') of files in archives.
- -m, --metadata
- Diff archive metadata (only implemented for rpms for now).
- -h, --help
- Print help message and exit.
- -v, --version
- Print version information and exit.
- Options passed to diff(1). The first repeated argument of the above or the first argument starting with a '-' but not one of the above starts diff-options, the first one not starting with it ends them. Default: -Nup for contents (in addition to -r which will always be passed), -U0 for others.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <https://bugzilla.redhat.com/>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2004-2010 Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta [at] iki.fi> This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.