rpmdev-packager (1) - Linux Man Pages
rpmdev-packager: manual page for rpmdev-packager version 1.1
NAMErpmdev-packager - manual page for rpmdev-packager version 1.1
DESCRIPTIONrpmdev-packager guesses rpm packager info from various sources:
- from environment (full name + email address)
- from rpm configuration (full name + email address)
- gecos (full name)
- ~/.fedora.cert (email address)
- from environment (email address)
- -h, --help
- Show help message and exit.
- -v, --version
- Print version information and exit.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs at <https://bugzilla.redhat.com/>, component rpmdevtools, or at <https://fedorahosted.org/rpmdevtools/>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2009 Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta [at] iki.fi> This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.