rpms2solv (1) - Linux Man Pages
rpms2solv: convert one or more rpms into a solv file
rpms2solv - convert one or more rpms into a solv file
The rpms2solv tool converts the header data from one or more rpms into the solv file written to standard output.
- Read the rpm file names from the specified MANIFESTFILE. You can use - to read the manifest from standard input.
- Use a null byte as line terminator for manifest files instead of a newline. This is useful if the file names can contain newlines. See also the -print0 option in find.
- Do not put all files from the headers into the file list, but instead use the filtering also found in createrepo.
- Read pubkeys instead of rpms.
- Read pubkey keyrings instead of rpms.
- Autoexpand SUSE pattern and product provides into packages.
Michael Schroeder <mls [at] suse.de>