rzxtool (1) - Linux Man Pages
rzxtool: Modify Sinclair ZX Spectrum input recording files
rzxtool - Modify Sinclair ZX Spectrum input recording files
SYNOPSISrzxtool [-dblock number] [-eblock number,filename] [-iblock number,filename] [-u] rzxfile [outfile]
DESCRIPTIONrzxtool allows some simple modifications to be made to Sinclair ZX Spectrum input recording files: blocks can be removed, snapshot data can be extracted or snapshots can be inserted into the file. The file can also be uncompressed.
- The block number specified will be deleted from the file. Block numbers start at zero and ignore any "creator information" blocks in the file. The modified file will be written to outfile.
- The snapshot in the specified block number will be written to the specified filename. All snapshot formats supported by libspectrum(3) are available.
- The snapshot specified in filename will be added to the file at the position specified by block number.
- When outputting an RZX file, this option causes the input recording data to be output uncompressed; if this option is not given, the data will be compressed using zlib(3).
- specifies an input recording file whose contents are to be modified.
- specifies where the modified input file should be written.
AUTHORPhilip Kendall (philip-fuse [at] shadowmagic.org.uk).