sg (1) - Linux Man Pages
sg: execute command as different group ID
sg - execute command as different group ID
- sg [-] [group [-c ] command]
The following configuration variables in /etc/login.defs change the behavior of this tool:
- Enable "syslog" logging of sg activity.
- User account information.
- Secure user account information.
- Group account information.
- Secure group account information.
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials
Linux Man Pages Copyright Respective Owners. Site Copyright © SysTutorials. All Rights Reserved.