shotwell (1) - Linux Man Pages
shotwell: Digital photo manager
SYNOPSISshotwell [OPTION]... [FILE]
Shotwell is a digital photo organizer designed for the GNOME desktop environment. It allows you to import photos from disk or camera, organize them in various ways, view them in full-window or fullscreen mode, and export them to share with others.
OPTIONS-h, --help Show help options
- Path to Shotwell's private data
- Do not monitor library directory at runtime for changes
- Open the viewer mode in fullscreen. Has no effect in library mode.
- Don't display startup progress meter
- Show the application's version
- X display to use
Opens an image file for direct editing. File is not imported into library and unsaved changes are lost on close.
Shotwell homepage: https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Shotwell
This manual page was written by Jim Nelson jim [at] yorba.org and Allison Barlow allison [at] yorba.org.