simplevisor-loop (1) - Linux Man Pages
simplevisor-loop: execute the given command in a loop
simplevisor-loop - execute the given command in a loop
SYNOPSISsimplevisor-loop [OPTIONS] COMMAND...
DESCRIPTIONBy default, this program executes the given command in a loop, forever, until the command fails (i.e. return a non zero exit status).
- --count, -c INTEGER
- stop after having executed the command the given number of times
- detach simplevisor-loop so that it becomes a daemon running in the background; debug, warning and error messages get sent to syslog
- --debug, -d
- show debugging information
- --help, -h, -?
- show some help
- --manual, -m
- show this manual
- --pidfile PATH
- use this pid file
- tell another instance of simplevisor-loop (identified by its pid file, as specified by the --pidfile option) to quit
- --sleep, -s NUMBER
- sleep during the given number of seconds between executions of the command; can be fractional
- get the status of another instance of simplevisor-loop (identified by its pid file, as specified by the --pidfile option); the exit code will be zero if the instance is alive and non-zero otherwise
AUTHORLionel Cons <http://cern.ch/lionel.cons>
Copyright (C) CERN 2012-2016
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials
Linux Man Pages Copyright Respective Owners. Site Copyright © SysTutorials. All Rights Reserved.