slimlock (1) - Linux Man Pages
slimlock: Unholy Screen Locker
NAMEslimlock - Unholy Screen Locker
DESCRIPTIONThe Frankenstein's monster of screen lockers. Grafting SLiM and slock together leads to blood, tears, and locked screens.
- display version information
CONFIGURATIONSlimlock reads the same configuration files you use for SLiM. It looks in CFGDIR/slim.conf and CFGDIR/slimlock.conf, where CFGDIR is defined in the makefile. The options that are read from slim.conf are hidecursor, current_theme, background_color, and background_style, screenshot_cmd, and welcome_msg. See the SLiM docs for more information.
slimlock.conf contains the following settings:
- number of seconds of inactivity before the screen blanks. Default: 60
- number of seconds of inactivity before the screen is turned off. Default: 600
- delay in seconds after an incorrect password is entered. Default: 2
- message to display after a failed authentication attempt. Default: Authentication failed
- message to display after a failed authentication attempt if the CapsLock is on. Default: Authentication failed (CapsLock is on)
- 1 to show username on themes with single input field; 0 to disable. Default: 1
- 1 to show SLiM's welcome message; 0 to disable. Default: 0
- 1 to disallow virtual terminals switching; 0 to allow. Default: 1
- 1 to enable the bell on authentication failure; 0 to disable. Default: 1
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials
Linux Man Pages Copyright Respective Owners. Site Copyright © SysTutorials. All Rights Reserved.