snap2tzx (1) - Linux Man Pages
snap2tzx: Convert ZX Spectrum snapshot to .tzx tape images
snap2tzx - Convert ZX Spectrum snapshot to .tzx tape images
SYNOPSISsnap2tzx [-1 string] [-2 string] [-b colour] [-g string] [-l string] [-o filename] [-r] [-s speed] [-v] [-$ filename] snapshot
DESCRIPTIONsnap2tzx converts a ZX Spectrum snapshot into a .tzx tape image.
- -1 string
- causes string (which has a maximum of 32 characters) to be shown while loading.
- -2 string
- causes string (maximum 32 characters) to also be shown while loading.
- -b colour
- specifies the border colour while loading.
- -g string
- causes string (maximum 32 characters) to be used as the game name while loading.
- -l string
- causes string (maximum 8 characters) to be used as the BASIC filename in the loader.
- -o filename
- causes the output to be sent to filename.
- causes the final line of attribute data in the loading screen to be bright.
- -s speed
- specifies the speed of the loader; available values for speed are 0 (1500 bps), 1 (2250 bps), 2 (3000 bps) and 3 (6000 bps).
- specifies verbose output.
- -$ filename
- specifies that the ZX Spectrum screen stored in filename should be used as the loading screen.
- specifies the snapshot (in a format supported by libspectrum(3)) to be converted.
AUTHORPhilip Kendall (philip-fuse [at] shadowmagic.org.uk).
Tomaz Kac wrote z802tzx (ftp://ftp.worldofspectrum.org/pub/sinclair/tools/unix/z802tzx-1.2.tar.gz), on which snap2tzx is very heavily based.
Martijn van der Heide wrote the turbo-loading code, originally for Taper (http://www.worldofspectrum.org/taper.html).