sputoppm (1) - Linux Manuals
sputoppm: convert an Atari uncompressed Spectrum file into a portable pixmap
Command to display
sputoppm manual in Linux:
$ man 1 sputoppm
sputoppm - convert an Atari uncompressed Spectrum file into a portable pixmap
Reads an Atari uncompressed Spectrum file as input.
Produces a portable pixmap as output.
Copyright (C) 1991 by Steve Belczyk (seb3 [at] gte.com) and Jef Poskanzer.
Pages related to sputoppm
- spumux (1) - generates and multiplexes subtitles into an existing mpeg2 program stream
- spuunmux (1) - demultiplexes subtitles from an existing mpeg2 program stream
- spacecmd (1) - a command-line interface to Spacewalk and Satellite servers
- spam (1) - An SGML/XML markup stream editor
- spamass-milter (1) - sendmail milter for passing emails through SpamAssassin
- spamassassin-run (1) - simple front-end filtering script for SpamAssassin