stg-pick (1) - Linux Manuals
stg-pick: Import a patch from a different branch or a commit object
stg-pick - Import a patch from a different branch or a commit object
stg pick [options] [--] ([<patch1>] [<patch2>] [<patch3>..<patch4>])|<commit>
DESCRIPTIONImport one or more patches from a different branch or a commit object into the current series. By default, the name of the imported patch is used as the name of the current patch. It can be overridden with the --name option. A commit object can be reverted with the --revert option. The log and author information are those of the commit object.
-n NAME, --name NAME
- Use NAME as the patch name.
-B REF-BRANCH, --ref-branch REF-BRANCH
- Pick patches from BRANCH.
- Revert the given commit object.
-p COMMITID, --parent COMMITID
- Use COMMITID as parent.
- Append the imported commit id to the patch log.
- Fold the commit object into the current patch.
- Like fold but only update the current patch files.
-f FILE, --file FILE
- Only fold the given file (can be used multiple times).
- Keep the patch unapplied.
STGITPart of the StGit suite - see stg(1)