stg-show (1) - Linux Man Pages
stg-show: Show the commit corresponding to a patch
stg-show - Show the commit corresponding to a patch
stg show [options] [--] [<patch1>] [<patch2>] [<patch3>..<patch4>]
DESCRIPTIONShow the commit log and the diff corresponding to the given patches. The output is similar to that generated by git show.
-b BRANCH, --branch BRANCH
- Use BRANCH instead of the default branch.
- Show the applied patches.
- Show the unapplied patches.
- Show a diffstat summary of the specified patches.
-O OPTIONS, --diff-opts OPTIONS
- Extra options to pass to "git diff".
STGITPart of the StGit suite - see stg(1)