systemd-tty-ask-password-agent (1) - Linux Man Pages
systemd-tty-ask-password-agent: List or process pending systemd password requests
systemd-tty-ask-password-agent - List or process pending systemd password requests
- systemd-tty-ask-password-agent [OPTIONS...] [VARIABLE=VALUE...]
systemd-tty-ask-password-agent implements the m[blue]Password Agents Specificationm, and is one of many possible response agents which answer to queries formulated with systemd-ask-password(1).
The following options are understood:
- Lists all currently pending system password requests.
- Process all currently pending system password requests by querying the user on the calling TTY.
- Continuously process password requests.
- Forward password requests to wall(1) instead of querying the user on the calling TTY.
- Ask question with plymouth(8) instead of querying the user on the calling TTY.
- Ask question on /dev/console instead of querying the user on the calling TTY.
- Print a short help text and exit.
- Print a short version string and exit.
Password Agents Specification
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials