tab2space (1) - Linux Man Pages
tab2space [options] [infile [outfile]] ...
Utility to expand tabs and ensure consistent line endings options.
When the infile is not specified or is set to - (dash) the input file is read from standard input.
This man page is rewritten from -help output.
- -h, -help
- display the help message
- -dos, -crlf
- set line ends to CRLF (PC-DOS/Windows - default)
- -mac, -cr
- set line ends to CR (classic Mac OS)
- -unix, -lf
- set line ends to LF (Unix)
- preserve tabs, e.g. for Makefile
- set tabs to <n> (default is 4) spaces
- Note this utility doesn't map spaces to tabs!
VERSIONtab2space for 6th February 2003
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials