tapeconv (1) - Linux Man Pages
tapeconv: Sinclair ZX Spectrum tape file converter
tapeconv - Sinclair ZX Spectrum tape file converter
SYNOPSIStapeconv [ -a archive info TZX ] [ -b ] [ -s SCR loading screen ] [ -i JPG or GIF inlay image ] infile outfile
DESCRIPTIONtapeconv converts between ZX Spectrum tape images.
- -a archive info TZX
- causes the TZX supplied to be scanned for a Archive Info block containing author, year of relase etc. information about the file and then added to the output TZX.
- [ -b ]
- causes the output TZX to be stripped of any concatenation blocks that get created when appending TZX files.
- [ -s SCR loading screen ]
- causes the supplied .scr format file to be attached to the TZX as a Custom Info block marked as a loading screen.
- [ -i JPG or GIF inlay image ]
- causes the supplied .gif or .jpg format file to be attached to the TZX as a Custom Info block marked as a cassette inlay.
- specifies the tape file to be converted. This file can be in any of the tape formats supported by libspectrum(3).
- specifies the output tape file. The format will be determined by the file extension and can be in any of the formats libspectrum(3) supports for output.
SEE ALSOfuse(1), fuse-utils(1), libspectrum(3), listbasic(1), tzxlist(1)
The comp.sys.sinclair Spectrum FAQ, at
AUTHORPhilip Kendall (philip-fuse [at] shadowmagic.org.uk).
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials
Linux Man Pages Copyright Respective Owners. Site Copyright © SysTutorials. All Rights Reserved.