taskjuggler (1) - Linux Man Pages
taskjuggler: translates project descriptions into HTML or XML reports
_______taskjuggler ____ - translates project descriptions into HTML or XML reports
taskjuggler [ options ] [ <filename1> ] [ <filename2> ... ]
- Show summary of options.
- Show version and copyright of program
- stop after syntax check
- output include dependencies for make utilities
- generate include dependencies for make utilities into the specified file
- stop after N errors. If N is 0 show all errors
- don't search for dependency loops
- print debug output, N must be between 0 and 40, the higher N the more output is printed
- activate debug mode only for certain parts of the code
/usr/share/doc/taskjuggler/index.html , TaskjugglerUI(1)
This manual page was written by Fathi Boudra < <fboudra [at] free.fr> > based on the output of taskjuggler --help for the Debian(TM) system (but may be used by others).
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
Copyright © 2006 Fathi Boudra
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials