vcd2fst (1) - Linux Man Pages
vcd2fst: Converts VCD files to FST files
- -v,--vcdname <filename>
- Specify VCD/FSDB/VPD/WLF input filename. Processing of filetypes other than VCD requires that the appropriate 2vcd converter was found during ./configure.
- -f,--fstname <filename>
- Specify FST output filename.
- Indicates that LZ4 should be used for value change data (default).
- Indicates that fastlz should be used instead of LZ4 for value change data.
- Indicates that zlib should be used instead of LZ4 for value change data.
- Indicates that the entire file should be run through gzip on close. This results in much smaller files at the expense of a one-time decompression penalty on file open during reads.
- Indicates that parallel mode should be enabled. This spawns a worker thread to continue with FST block processing while conversion continues on the main thread for new FST block data.
- Show help screen.
Note that you should specify dumpfile.vcd directly or use "-" for stdin.
- vcd2fst dumpfile.vcd dumpfile.fst --compress
- This indicates that the FST file should be post-compressed on close.
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials
Linux Man Pages Copyright Respective Owners. Site Copyright © SysTutorials. All Rights Reserved.