waei (1) - Linux Man Pages
waei: Japanese-English dictionary
waei - Japanese-English dictionary
SYNOPSISwaei [options] pattern...
DESCRIPTIONA Japanese-English dictionary that is a drop-in replacement for gjiten.
- -e, --exact
- Do not display less relevant results
- -d, --dictionary name
- Search using a chosen dictionary
- -l, --list
- Show available dictionaries for searches
- -i, --install
- List installable dictionaries
- -i, --install dictionary
- Install dictionary
- -u, --uninstall
- List uninstallable dictionaries
- -u, --uninstall dictionary
- Uninstall dictionary
- -s, --sync
- Sync installed dictionaries using rsync
- -v, --version
- Check the waei version info
- -q, --quiet
- Display less information
- -h, --help
- Display help
AUTHORgwaei was written by Zachary Dovel <pizzach [at] gmail.com>.
This manual page was written by Asumu Takikawa <asumu [at] simplyrobot.org>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others).