wineboot (1) - Linux Manuals
wineboot: perform Wine initialization, startup, and shutdown tasks
wineboot - perform Wine initialization, startup, and shutdown tasks
DESCRIPTIONwineboot performs the initial creation and setup of a WINEPREFIX for wine(1). It can also perform a simulated reboot or shutdown to any applications running within the WINEPREFIX.
- -h, --help
- Display help message.
- -e, --end-session
- End the current session cleanly.
- -f, --force
- Force exit for processes that don't exit cleanly
- -i, --init
- Initialize the WINEPREFIX.
- -k, --kill
- Kill running processes without any cleanup.
- -r, --restart
- Restart only, don't do normal startup operations.
- -s, --shutdown
- Shutdown only, don't reboot.
- -u, --update
- Update the WINEPREFIX.
BUGSBugs can be reported on the Wine bug tracker
AVAILABILITYwineboot is part of the Wine distribution, which is available through WineHQ, the Wine development headquarters
Wine documentation and support