wvgain (1) - Linux Man Pages
wvgain: adds ReplayGain information to wavpack files
wvgain - adds ReplayGain information to wavpack files
- wvgain [-options] INFILE...
- album mode (all files scanned are considered an album)
- clean ReplayGain values from all files
- display calculated values only (no files are modified)
- ignore .wvc file (forces hybrid lossy)
- new files only (skip files with track info, or album info if album mode specified)
- show stored values only (no analysis)
- quiet (keep console output to a minimum)
This manual page was written by Sebastian Dröge <slomo [at] debian.org> and David Bryant <david [at] wavpack.com>. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the BSD License.
Sebastian Dröge <slomo [at] debian.org>
David Bryant <david [at] wavpack.com>
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2005 Sebastian Dröge
Copyright © 2009 David Bryant