zarafa-set-oof (1) - Linux Manuals
zarafa-set-oof: Control a user's out of office settings.
zarafa-set-oof - Control a user's out of office settings.
- zarafa-set-oof USERNAME MODE [SUBJECT] [MESSAGE FILE]
zarafa-set-oof needs atleast a state command. Valid states are:
- Disable the user's out of office reply.
- Enable the user's out of office reply.
Don't enable or disable the user's out of office reply. Just update the subject and message, unless the user's out of office reply is enabled.
This is useful to update all out of office settings without enabling them and without changing the messages of enabled replies because that might overwrite some useful information that a user has set.
The options used by actions are as follows:
- Set a new subject for the oof message. This subject will be placed between square brackets when the message is sent.
MESSAGE FILE /path/to/message
- The contents of this file will be used as plain text body in the oof email.
Written by Zarafa.