zile (1) - Linux Man Pages
zile: Zile Is Lossy Emacs
NAMEZile - Zile Is Lossy Emacs
DESCRIPTIONZile is a lightweight Emacs clone that provides a subset of Emacs's functionality suitable for basic editing.
Run Zile, the lightweight Emacs clone.
- --no-init-file, -q
- do not load ~/.zile
- --funcall, -f FUNC
- call Zile Lisp function FUNC with no arguments
- --load, -l FILE
- load Zile Lisp FILE using the load function
- display this help message and exit
- display version information and exit
- visit FILE using find-file
- +LINE FILE
- visit FILE using find-file, then go to line LINE
FILES~/.zile --- user's Zile init file
AUTHORZile was written by Sandro Sigala, David A. Capello and Reuben Thomas. The Lisp interpreter is based on code by Scott Lawrence.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to bug-zile [at] gnu.org.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc. GNU Zile comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. You may redistribute copies of Zile under the terms of the GNU General Public License. For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYING.