zipmerge (1) - Linux Man Pages
zipmerge: merge zip archives
NAMEzipmerge - merge zip archives
SYNOPSISzipmerge [-DhIiSsV] target-zip source-zip Op source-zip ...
DESCRIPTIONzipmerge merges the source zip archives source-zip into the target zip archive target-zip. By default, files in the source zip archives overwrite existing files of the same name in the target zip archive.
- Ignore directory components in file name comparisons.
- Display a short help message and exit.
- Ignore case in file name comparisons
- Ask before overwriting files. See also -s.
- Do not overwrite files that have the same size and CRC32 in both the source and target archives.
- When -i is given, do not before overwriting files that have the same size and CRC32.
- Display version information and exit.
EXIT STATUSzipmerge exits 0 on success and >1 if an error occurred.
Dieter Baron <dillo [at] giga.or.at> and Thomas Klausner <tk [at] giga.or.at>