bsmoperator (3) - Linux Man Pages
bsmoperator: differential operator for Black-Scholes-Merton equation
Command to display
bsmoperator manual in Linux:
$ man 3 bsmoperator
ql/methods/finitedifferences/bsmoperator.hpp - differential operator for Black-Scholes-Merton equation
Black-Scholes-Merton differential operator.
differential operator for Black-Scholes-Merton equation
Generated automatically by Doxygen for QuantLib from the source code.
Pages related to bsmoperator
- bsmtermoperator (3) - differential operator for Black-Scholes-Merton equation
- bsd_signal (3) - signal handling with BSD semantics
- bsearch (3) - binary search of a sorted array
- bson_append_array (3) - The bson_append_array() function shall append child to bson using the specified key. The type of the field will be an array, but it is the responsibility of the caller to ensure that the keys of child are properly formatted with string keys such as "0", "1", "2" and so forth.
- bson_append_array_begin (3) - The bson_append_array_begin() function shall begin appending an array field to bson. This allows for incrementally building a sub-array. Doing so will generally yield better performance as you will serialize to a single buffer. When done building the sub-array, the caller MUST call bson_append_array_end().
- bson_append_array_end (3) - The bson_append_array_end() function shall complete the appending of an array field started with bson_append_array_begin(). child is invalid after calling this function.