bson_has_field (3) - Linux Man Pages
bson_has_field: Checks to see if key contains an element named key. This also accepts "dotkey" notation such as "a.b.c.d".
Command to display
bson_has_field manual in Linux:
$ man 3 bson_has_field
bson_has_field() - Checks to see if key contains an element named key. This also accepts "dotkey" notation such as "a.b.c.d".
bson_has_field (const bson_t *bson,
const char *key);
A string containing the name of the field to check for.
Checks to see if key contains an element named
\&. This also accepts "dotkey" notation such as "a.b.c.d".
was found within
; otherwise false.
This page is part of libbson.
Please report any bugs at https://jira.mongodb.org/browse/CDRIVER.
Pages related to bson_has_field
- bson_append_array (3) - The bson_append_array() function shall append child to bson using the specified key. The type of the field will be an array, but it is the responsibility of the caller to ensure that the keys of child are properly formatted with string keys such as "0", "1", "2" and so forth.
- bson_append_array_begin (3) - The bson_append_array_begin() function shall begin appending an array field to bson. This allows for incrementally building a sub-array. Doing so will generally yield better performance as you will serialize to a single buffer. When done building the sub-array, the caller MUST call bson_append_array_end().
- bson_append_array_end (3) - The bson_append_array_end() function shall complete the appending of an array field started with bson_append_array_begin(). child is invalid after calling this function.
- bson_append_binary (3) - The bson_append_binary() function shall append a new element to bson containing the binary data provided.
- bson_append_bool (3) - The bson_append_bool() function shall append a new element to bson containing the boolean provided.
- bson_append_date_time (3) - The bson_append_date_time() function shall append a new element to a bson document containing a date and time with no timezone information. value is assumed to be in UTC format of milliseconds since the UNIX epoch. value MAY be negative.
- bson_append_dbpointer (3) - The dbpointer field type is DEPRECATED and should only be used when interacting with legacy systems.