bson_iter_as_bool (3) - Linux Man Pages
bson_iter_as_bool: Fetches the current field as if it were a boolean.
Command to display
bson_iter_as_bool manual in Linux:
$ man 3 bson_iter_as_bool
bson_iter_as_bool() - Fetches the current field as if it were a boolean.
bson_iter_as_bool (const bson_iter_t *iter);
Fetches the current field as if it were a boolean.
currently knows how to determine a boolean value from the following types:
BSON_TYPE_UTF8 will always equate to
true if the field equates to non-zero.
This page is part of libbson.
Please report any bugs at https://jira.mongodb.org/browse/CDRIVER.
Pages related to bson_iter_as_bool
- bson_iter_as_int64 (3) - The bson_iter_as_int64() function shall return the contents of the current element as if it were a BSON_TYPE_INT64 element. The currently supported casts include:
- bson_iter_array (3) - The bson_iter_array() function shall retrieve the raw buffer of a sub-array from iter. iter MUST be on an element that is of type BSON_TYPE_ARRAY. This can be verified with bson_iter_type() or the BSON_ITER_HOLDS_ARRAY() macro.
- bson_iter_binary (3) - This function shall return the binary data of a BSON_TYPE_BINARY element. It is a programming error to call this function on a field that is not of type BSON_TYPE_BINARY. You can check this with the BSON_ITER_HOLDS_BINARY() macro or bson_iter_type().
- bson_iter_bool (3) - The bson_iter_bool()function shall return the boolean value of a BSON_TYPE_BOOL element. It is a programming error to call this function on an element other than BSON_TYPE_BOOL. You can check this with bson_iter_type() or BSON_ITER_HOLDS_BOOL().
- bson_iter_code (3) - This function returns the contents of a BSON_TYPE_CODE field. The length of the string is stored in length if non-NULL.
- bson_iter_codewscope (3) - The bson_iter_codewscope() function acts similar to bson_iter_code() except for BSON_TYPE_CODEWSCOPE elements. It also will provide a pointer to the buffer for scope, which can be loaded into a bson_t using bson_init_static().
- bson_iter_date_time (3) - The bson_iter_date_time() function shall return the number of miliseconds since the UNIX epoch, as contained in the BSON_TYPE_DATE_TIME element.
- bson_iter_dbpointer (3) - Fetches the contents of a BSON_TYPE_DBPOINTER element.
- bson_iter_document (3) - The bson_iter_document() function shall retrieve the raw buffer of a sub-document from iter. iter MUST be on an element that is of type BSON_TYPE_DOCUMENT. This can be verified with bson_iter_type() or the BSON_ITER_HOLDS_DOCUMENT() macro.
- bson_iter_double (3) - Fetches the contents of a BSON_TYPE_DOUBLE field.
- bson_iter_dup_utf8 (3) - This function is similar to bson_iter_utf8() except that it calls bson_strndup() on the result.
- bson_iter_find (3) - The bson_iter_find()function shall advance iterto the element named keyor exhaust all elements of iter. If iteris exhausted, false is returned and itershould be considered invalid.
- bson_iter_find_case (3) - Advances iter until it is observing an element matching the name of key or exhausting all elements.
- bson_iter_find_descendant (3) - The bson_iter_find_descendant() function shall follow standard MongoDB dot notation to recurse into subdocuments. descendant will be initialized and advanced to the descendant. If false is returned, both iter and descendant should be considered invalid.