gnutls_cipher_suite_info (3) - Linux Man Pages
gnutls_cipher_suite_info: API function
NAMEgnutls_cipher_suite_info - API function
const char * gnutls_cipher_suite_info(size_t idx, unsigned char * cs_id, gnutls_kx_algorithm_t * kx, gnutls_cipher_algorithm_t * cipher, gnutls_mac_algorithm_t * mac, gnutls_protocol_t * min_version);
- size_t idx
- index of cipher suite to get information about, starts on 0.
- unsigned char * cs_id
- output buffer with room for 2 bytes, indicating cipher suite value
- gnutls_kx_algorithm_t * kx
- output variable indicating key exchange algorithm, or NULL.
- gnutls_cipher_algorithm_t * cipher
- output variable indicating cipher, or NULL.
- gnutls_mac_algorithm_t * mac
- output variable indicating MAC algorithm, or NULL.
- gnutls_protocol_t * min_version
- output variable indicating TLS protocol version, or NULL.
DESCRIPTIONGet information about supported cipher suites. Use the function iteratively to get information about all supported cipher suites. Call with idx=0 to get information about first cipher suite, then idx=1 and so on until the function returns NULL.
RETURNSthe name of idx cipher suite, and set the information about the cipher suite in the output variables. If idx is out of bounds, NULL is returned.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <bugs [at] gnutls.org>.
Home page: http://www.gnutls.org
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc..
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit