gnutls_pkcs11_privkey_get_info (3) - Linux Man Pages
gnutls_pkcs11_privkey_get_info: API function
NAMEgnutls_pkcs11_privkey_get_info - API function
- gnutls_pkcs11_privkey_t pkey
- should contain a gnutls_pkcs11_privkey_t structure
- gnutls_pkcs11_obj_info_t itype
- Denotes the type of information requested
- void * output
- where output will be stored
- size_t * output_size
- contains the maximum size of the output and will be overwritten with actual
DESCRIPTIONThis function will return information about the PKCS 11 private key such as the label, id as well as token information where the key is stored. When output is text it returns null terminated string although output_size contains the size of the actual data only.
RETURNSGNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) on success or a negative error code on error.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <bugs [at] gnutls.org>.
Home page: http://www.gnutls.org
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc..
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit