gnutls_subject_alt_names_get (3) - Linux Manuals
gnutls_subject_alt_names_get: API function
NAMEgnutls_subject_alt_names_get - API function
- gnutls_subject_alt_names_t sans
- The alternative names structure
- unsigned int seq
- The index of the name to get
- unsigned int * san_type
- Will hold the type of the name (of gnutls_subject_alt_names_t)
- gnutls_datum_t * san
- The alternative name data (should be treated as constant)
- gnutls_datum_t * othername_oid
- The object identifier if san_type is GNUTLS_SAN_OTHERNAME (should be treated as constant)
DESCRIPTIONThis function will return a specific alternative name as stored in the sans structure. The returned values should be treated as constant and valid for the lifetime of sans .
RETURNSOn success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, GNUTLS_E_REQUESTED_DATA_NOT_AVAILABLE if the index is out of bounds, otherwise a negative error value.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <bugs [at] gnutls.org>.
Home page: http://www.gnutls.org
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc..
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit