gnutls_x509_crl_dist_points_get (3) - Linux Man Pages
gnutls_x509_crl_dist_points_get: API function
NAMEgnutls_x509_crl_dist_points_get - API function
- gnutls_x509_crl_dist_points_t cdp
- The CRL distribution points structure
- unsigned int seq
- specifies the sequence number of the distribution point (0 for the first one, 1 for the second etc.)
- unsigned int * type
- The name type of the corresponding name (gnutls_x509_subject_alt_name_t)
- gnutls_datum_t * san
- The distribution point names (to be treated as constant)
- unsigned int * reasons
- Revocation reasons. An ORed sequence of flags from gnutls_x509_crl_reason_flags_t.
DESCRIPTIONThis function retrieves the individual CRL distribution points (184.108.40.206), contained in provided structure.
RETURNSOn success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, GNUTLS_E_REQUESTED_DATA_NOT_AVAILABLE if the index is out of bounds, otherwise a negative error value.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <bugs [at] gnutls.org>.
Home page: http://www.gnutls.org
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc..
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit