gnutls_x509_crt_get_extension_by_oid (3) - Linux Man Pages
gnutls_x509_crt_get_extension_by_oid: API function
NAMEgnutls_x509_crt_get_extension_by_oid - API function
- gnutls_x509_crt_t cert
- should contain a gnutls_x509_crt_t structure
- const char * oid
- holds an Object Identified in null terminated string
- int indx
- In case multiple same OIDs exist in the extensions, this specifies which to send. Use (0) to get the first one.
- void * buf
- a pointer to a structure to hold the name (may be null)
- size_t * buf_size
- initially holds the size of buf
- unsigned int * critical
- will be non-zero if the extension is marked as critical
DESCRIPTIONThis function will return the extension specified by the OID in the certificate. The extensions will be returned as binary data DER encoded, in the provided buffer.
RETURNSOn success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, otherwise a negative error code is returned. If the certificate does not contain the specified extension GNUTLS_E_REQUESTED_DATA_NOT_AVAILABLE will be returned.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <bugs [at] gnutls.org>.
Home page: http://www.gnutls.org
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc..
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials
Linux Man Pages Copyright Respective Owners. Site Copyright © SysTutorials. All Rights Reserved.